Home | Best Abs Book | Best Ab Exercises | Abdominal Ball Exercises | Abs Exercise Tips | Abs for Sports | Pregnancy & Abs | Yoga | Pilates | Flat Stomach Diet | Smoothie Recipes | Weight Loss Stories | Lose 10 Pounds | Lower Back Pain | Back Stretching Exercise | Resources | Free Calculators | Site Map | About
Pilates are known for being easy to do and effective. You will progress fast. And the results will come as well.
The following are some of the most important Pilates online exercises and abs exercise Pilates:
#1: The "Hundred" Pilates Online Exercise
This is one of the best abs exercise Pilates. While you do this Pilates online exercise, make sure your movements are in harmony with your breath.
This is a beginner exercise. And it's best to start with it before you do any other Pilates exercises.
- Sit with your back on your Pilates mat.
- Take the table spoon position by putting your knees over your hips. Your knees have to be
- directly over your hips. This is because you want to be able to use your abdominal muscles.
- Lift your shoulders and head from the Pilates mat.
- Your arms and fingertips are kept parallel to the floor.
- Your head should be kept like a table. It feels like having a teacup on your head and you try to keep all the tea in the teacup.
- Keep looking towards your thighs. Pump your arms, up and down, vigorously. Keep your torso in 1 position. Don't move it. Move only your arms.
You can get more advanced after you become proficient with the above move. Get more advanced by bring your legs in a candle like position. Keep doing the vigorous arm movements while your legs are like this. Then you can lower your legs and keep a 45 degrees angle between the mat and the legs. Keep doing the up and down arm movements.
Inhale while you do 5 repetitions and exhale while you do the next 5 reps. Repeat the inhale and exhale until you do 100 pumps up and down with your arms. This is the equivalent of 10 inhales and 10 exhales.
Pilates Sample ExercisesWatch Video Playlist of 14 Pilates Videos
- Video #1: Double-Leg Stretch
- Video #2: The Hundred
- Video #3: Back Extension
- Video #4: Spine Stretch Forward
- Video #5: One-Leg Circle
- Video #6: Side Kick Up Down
- Video #7: Bridge
- Video #8: Roll Up
- Video #9: Heel Slides
- Video #10: Four-Point Balance
- Video #11: Rolling Like a Ball
- Video #12: One-Leg Stretch
- Video #13: Half-Roll Down
- Video #14: Side Kick Inner-Thigh Lift
Build your skills with each day. They will sculpt your abs like nothing else.
The above abs exercise Pilates are great for improving your abs, back and your other body parts. They are Pilates sample exercises that are easy to do. They are also called Pilates online because you can do them from the comfort of your home. Now you don't have any excuse for not doing your Pilates sample exercises.
Best Abs ExerciseBest Ab Exercises
The Plank Exercise
Lower Abdominal Exercise
Return from Pilates Online to Abs Exercise Homepage
Photo by www.localfitness.com.au
Return to top
Download 21 Free Abs Exercises
Enter your name and email address here to get your free download:
The ABS Lady Recommends:
Connect on Facebook
Copyright © 2004-2013 Abs-Exercise-Advice.com - All Rights Reserved.
Return to top